A great opportunity has arisen for a driven and enthusiastic Sales Administrator with first class customer services skills to join our multi-award winning team.
The ideal candidate would be able to provide a proven track record in Customer Service, experience of using a CRM database along with excellent communication skills.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Dealing with inbound customer enquiries
- Maintaining the CRM database
- Logging customer enquiries
- Generating daily reports
- Raising purchase orders
- Uploading invoices & pre contract forms
- Sending marketing letters to prospective customers
- Assisting the Maintenance Manager with
- Creating quotations,
- Creating maintenance folders
- Scanning maintenance documents
- Key holder administration
- Confidential administration
- General scanning, photocopying and filing for the department
- Arranging and ordering staff uniforms
- Booking parking & permits
This position offers excellent rates of pay, a fantastic career path and industry leading training in a growth area of a well-established company.
If you have what it takes to join our dedicated, professional and award winning Company please send your CV to: