Darke & Taylor, a multi-award winning company, currently have a vacancy for a Junior Support Administrator to join our Maintenance team, this person will be instrumental in the growth and development of the department.
The ideal candidate will be bright, enthusiastic and hardworking with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal. The candidate must also have a willingness to learn and demonstrate a drive to succeed.
Must have skills include:
- Computer literate
- Superb customer services skills
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Team player, with the ability to work on own.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Handling inbound customer enquiries
- Providing support to the Maintenance Manager
- Logging customer enquiries
- Generating daily reports
- Raising purchase orders
- Marketing prospective customers
- Typing quotations
- General administration including scanning, photocopying and filing for the department
This position offers great rates of pay, excellent career opportunities and industry leading training in a growth area of a well-established company.
If you have what it takes to join our dedicated, professional and award winning Company please send your CV to: