Darke & Taylor currently has a vacancy for an Operational Support Assistant to join the team.
The ideal candidate should possess a positive attitude, be bright, enthusiastic and hardworking with previous office based experience. The candidate must also have a willingness to learn and demonstrate a drive to succeed.
Must have skills include:
- Computer literate
- Superb customer services/communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Team player, with the ability to work on own.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Handling inbound calls from key customers
- Providing support to the Maintenance Manager
- Logging customer enquiries and allocating actions to the engineers
- Following up customer quotations
- Generating daily reports
- Raising purchase orders
- Typing quotations
- Flexibility is important as this role may require additional admin support to the Technical Service’s and Operation’s team as appropriate to the business needs.
This position offers great rates of pay, excellent career opportunities and industry leading training in a growth area of a well-established company.