Darke & Taylor Building Services Design – Applying Practical Knowledge to the Design Process
Darke & Taylor’s Building Services Design team have extensive experience of delivering design and build solutions to a wide portfolio of clients. We have developed a reputation for applying practical knowledge of how design impacts on installation and system life cost. By engaging us early in the design process of a project, our clients benefit from cost certainty and value engineering savings which are often not achieved through more traditional procurement routes. Using our established relationships with partner companies, we can also manage the design process for specialist supplier and subcontract packages.
With our own in-house CAD Department operating CAD and BIM software and an emphasis on training and staff development and direct long-term employment, we have a deep and fundamental understanding of the systems that we specialise in designing.
Systems we can design in-house include:
- Mains, Submains and Distribution Switchgear
- Lighting (Including Energy Efficient LED and Lighting Controls)
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Emergency Lighting Systems
- Security Systems (Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control)
- Data and Telecoms Network Cabling
- Smart Home and AV Cabling
- Solar Photovoltaics
- Part L and Part M (DDA) compliance
- UPS and Backup Generator Systems
- Lightning Protection