Darke & Taylor Fire and Security – Protecting People and Property
Darke & Taylor Fire and Security has many years’ experience in the installation and maintenance of Life Safety and Security Systems as they form an integral part of the building services we engineer. Accredited by BAFE and the NSI Darke & Taylor has the knowledge and processes in place to operate as an industry specialist in the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of the critical systems that protect people and property.
- Fire Alarms : Open protocol – analogue addressable and conventional systems
- Intruder Alarms : Monitored (police and keyholder response) and audible systems
- CCTV : Network IP and co-axial systems
- Access Control : Video & audio entry, LAN/WAN and stand-alone systems
- Emergency Lighting : Maintained, non-maintained, self-contained and central battery systems
We operate in a wide range of markets, including domestic, high-end residential, listed buildings, commercial, industrial, and the public sector (including education and healthcare). Darke & Taylor Fire and Security can ensure your new or retrofit systems are implemented professionally, conform with British Standards and Codes of Practice, and are focussed on safety and security.
Click through to our Experience section to view some detailed case studies on the work Darke & Taylor Fire and Security has completed
Gent 24 System Integrators
Darke & Taylor are a Gent Approved Systems Integrator which means that we are part of a network of independent fire specialist companies who have been selected, trained and approved based on their extensive capabilities and considerable experience in the fire industry. Our partnership with Gent means that we are members of an exclusive network that can supply, install, commission and maintain the class leading, innovative and high quality product range that Gent have developed to deliver safe environments and peace of mind. We have access to their high-tech demonstration facilities and approved CPD training which we can share with clients and consultants to help educate them on the benefits of the Gent systems.
- Darke & Taylor – An Approved Gent Dealer : Gent exclusively supplies its equipment to partners who are selected for their ability to deliver the highest quality of service
- Why Gent by Honeywell? : Synonymous with quality and innovation in the fire detection and alarm industry
- Gent 24 System Integrator Network : The Gent 24 Network of Approved System Integrators are independent fire specialist companies who have been selected, trained and approved based on their extensive capabilities and considerable experience in the fire industry
- Get Fired Up! Apprenticeship Scheme : Our partnership with Gent gives us access to a Fire & Security apprenticeship scheme ensuring that we consistently develop our workforce and skills base
- Other Benefits : As a Gent 24 System Integrator, Darke & Taylor also get access to other Honeywell Life Safety and Alarm system products