As part of our commitment to delivering “Connected Excellence” Darke & Taylor operates an ISO 14001 quality management system.
Darke & Taylor Ltd has developed an environmental management system which has been assessed and registered against the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Assurance Standard.
Darke & Taylor Ltd is responsible for the design, procurement, installation and maintenance of electrical systems in the commercial, industrial and domestic markets. As a part of the construction industry, the company recognises that its activities have an impact on the environment.
Darke & Taylor Ltd is committed to limiting the environmental impact of its activities. In particular this commitment includes:
- Complying with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice
- Assessing the environmental impact of current and future operations
- Continually improving the Company’s environmental performance
- Preventing pollution, emissions and waste
- Raising awareness, encouraging participation and training employees in environmental matters
- Complying with environmental management systems and requirements in locations where business is undertaken, and those operated by the companies we subcontract to
- Encouraging sub-contractors and suppliers to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Ensuring all renewable energy and micro-generation systems designed and installed comply with the relevant regulations and perform optimally, therefore improving impact on the environment for our clients
In order to monitor the environmental performance of the company, Darke & Taylor Ltd will continue to document, implement and maintain an environmental management system based upon the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2015.
Management system scope and certification
The principles of our management systems are built around strong committed leadership using risk based thinking in order to achieve effective ‘Plan-Do-Check-Act’ process based management systems.
Assessors: BAB (British Assessment Bureau)
Certificate reference number: 2032888
The scope of our ISO 14001 system is: The design, management, installation, planning and maintenance of all types of electrical systems including power, lighting, security, life safety, data communications, the design, procurement and installation on of solar photovoltaic systems and special systems, mechanical and HVAC systems for commercial, industrial, institutional, governmental, multifamily and residential applications throughout the United Kingdom.