What the role entails:
Darke & Taylor are looking to recruit an experienced Engineer to join its team. Our award-winning company provides turnkey building services solutions including design, installation, commissioning and maintenance and is experiencing significant growth in our NSI Gold accredited security system and fire alarm business. Based from our offices in Long Hanborough in Oxfordshire the successful candidate will be a senior member of the team ideally with a security system bias and the experience necessary to be the “go-to” engineer for technical support within the business.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- The go-to person for technical support to our design team, project engineers and installers
- Telephone and field-based support to our installation and maintenance teams
- Ensuring technical matters, system commissioning and system faults are dealt with on time
- Ensuring all work undertaken is NSI Gold compliant, correctly documented and meets the required quality standards
- Providing technical training and mentoring to our engineers and apprentices
Ideally you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 years security and fire industry experience
- A technical background with hands-on experience
- Experience in CCTV, Access Control, Intruder and Fire Alarm Systems
- To be looking to develop your career and take responsibility
You’ll have the following attributes:
- Highly personable
- Excellent communicator
- Keen to develop and support colleagues
- Happy to share expertise with the team
- Well presented
- Attention to detail
- Mature attitude
- Team player
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Attractive salary package
- Company vehicle
- Industry leading staff benefits package (Bupa, Health Expenses Plan, Pension, Life Insurance)
- Award winning training programme
- Career development
So if you think that you have what it takes to join our dedicated, professional and award-winning team then we would like to hear from you.
In addition, successful candidates will benefit from a £500 signing on fee, paid via their wages after successful completion of a three-month probation period.
Contact us now and arrange to come in for an informal chat to talk about this opportunity – a job with Darke & Taylor could be a great career move for you.
To apply please fill in the short form below