Darke & Taylor is sponsoring the most sought after accolade at this year’s Oxfordshire Business Awards. The Darke & Taylor Business of the Year Award is open to all finalists and will be awarded to the company that demonstrates all-round achievement, a clear vision for the future, success against objectives, and sustained growth.
In 2015 Darke & Taylor was itself awarded the top prize along with the Apprenticeship of the Year Award, adding to its success in 2014 when it won the Natwest Large Business Award.
Simon Newton, Commercial Director at Darke & Taylor, said: “We are proud to be sponsoring the Business of the Year category and to be joining a number of other prominent local organisations whose hard work and financial support make the awards the real success that they are.
“Oxfordshire is a great place to work and do business. Look at the list of sponsors and previous finalists and winners of the awards and you get a real sense of the diversity of successful organisations that that exist in our local economy,” he continued.
The Oxfordshire Business Awards have been established for 22 years. They recognise, reward, and promote the quality of companies in the county and are a benchmark for excellence.
On Friday 17th June 2016 the awards dinner is being held at the Oxford Thames Four Pillars Hotel, Sandford on Thames, and the Award categories are:
– The Oxford Science Park Innovation Award
– The Oxford Time Charity & Community Award
– The Knights Small Business Award
– The Shaw Gibbs Young Business Person of the Year Award
– The Shaw Gibbs Business Person of the Year Award
– The Oxfordshire LEP New Business Award
– The Oxfordshire Apprenticeships Apprenticeship of the Year Award
– The Natwest Large Business Award
– The Ridgeway Marketing Business Award
– The Heart Cultural Events and Tourism Award
– The Hays Employer of the Year Award
-The Inchcape Mercedes-Benz Retail Award
– The Savills Property Award
– The Oxford Fine Dining Food & Drink Producer of the Year Award
-The Darke & Taylor Business of the Year Award
For further information, visit www.oxfordshirebusinessawards.co.uk