Darke & Taylor are a multi-award winning electrical services company with an established track record of providing job opportunities and long-term careers to people in the electrical industry and associated fire, security and network cabling trades. Based just outside Oxford and operating in the Home Counties and London, the company has a healthy order book and is looking to recruit talented individuals to join its team.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician to work between the London area and the Home Counties. The successful candidate will be carrying out preventative maintenance, reactive call outs and remedial electrical works in high net worth residential properties and industrial and commercial buildings.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must have 17th edition and 2391 or 2394/5 (or equivalent) city & guilds qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience installing and maintaining electrical systems
- A full UK driving licence
- SSS trained, preferred but not essential
- ECS or CSCS card
- High standard of client communication skills
- Strong time management & organisational skills
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Flexible attitude
- Can do attitude
PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Salary depending on experience
- Career development training
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone and PDA
- Company contribution pension
- Private healthcare and health insurance benefits
- 32 days holiday (incl. Bank Holiday)
This position offers a fantastic career path in a growth area of a well-established company, have you got what it takes to join our dedicated, professional, award winning team?
Full-time | On call rota in place approx. 1 in 12 weeks.