Darke & Taylor are a multi-award-winning Building Services Company with an established track record of providing job opportunities and long-term careers to people in the Building Services industry. Based just outside Oxford and operating in the South East and London, the Company has a healthy order book and is looking to recruit talented individuals to join its team. Due to the ongoing success of our Fire & Security Department and a positive forward order book, we currently have a vacancy for a Fire & Security Engineer to join our in-house Team.
PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- 42.5 hours + On Call Rota 1 in 4 with a £90.00 retainer
(out of hours Monday to Saturday time and half / Sunday and Bank holidays double)
- 32 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
- Company vehicle
- Laptop and mobile
- Company contribution pension
- Private healthcare and health insurance benefits
- Career development training
The successful candidate will be experienced in installing and maintaining Fire Alarm & security systems in prestigious residential properties and commercial premises.
- 5 years’ Fire experience is preferred, and some security knowledge would be ideal
- A working knowledge of the following products:
- Fire: C-Tec, Advanced, Kentec, Hochiki, Apollo, Morley, VESDA, Wagner
- Security: Honeywell, Texecom, Paxton, Salto, Dahua, Hikvision
- A full UK driving licence
- Formal industry or manufacturer technical training
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and enhanced security checks (BS7858).
This position offers a fantastic career path in a growth area of a well-established company, have you got what it takes to join our dedicated, professional, award winning team?