Darke & Taylor Structured Cabling – Network Infrastructures for the Latest Technologies
Darke & Taylor Structured Cabling is a specialist department of the company that is dedicated to the design, installation and commissioning of fully structured cabling systems. With the right cabling infrastructure, a network can support the multiple voice, data, video, CCTV, WiFi and multimedia systems that future proof new and refurbished educational establishments, businesses and homes. In a new era of “systems integration” the backbone for these rapidly advancing technologies are the cabled and wireless networks that allow the information to flow, so it is vital that network infrastructure is designed, installed and maintained to the highest of standards making sure any investment will last well into the future.
Our team is highly skilled in this specialist work – systems designed and installed include:
- Cat 5e, Cat 6 & Cat6a data cabling installed to BS 6701 2010, BS EN 50173 & 50174
- Fibre Optic cabling, Multimode and Single mode (OM1, OM3, OM4, OS1 & OS2 grades) BS 6701 2010, BS EN 50173 & 50174
- Fibre Optic Cable Fusion Splicing
- Wireless LANs to IEEE 802.11v and Bluetooth Standards
- Voice cabling, CW1308 & CW1128 installed to the latest BS 6701 2010 specifications